    find one! Any help would be much appreciated.
    --
    Thanx

    =?Utf-8?B?TG91?=, Apr 6, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TG91?=

    Lem Guest

    Lou wrote:

    > I have an Easynote R1000 and would like to know how to turn it into a
    > wireless, it says something about turning the wireles switch on but i can't
    > find one! Any help would be much appreciated.
    > --
    > Thanx

    Fn + F1 This button toggles Wireless devices (optional) on or off.

    For more info: http://support.packardbell.com/uk/item/?pn=PB42B00001&g=1400

    Lem, Apr 6, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TG91?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Not every Laptop has a physical switch for Wireless. If you are positive
    that your Laptop is equipped with Wireless look at Windows Device Manger. If
    there is Wireless and it is already ON you would see a Wireless Network Card
    in the Device Manager (http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost ). Otherwise look at
    the manual or log to the manfacturer support site to see the instructions
    for your particular model.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Apr 6, 2006