  1. Does anyone know if you can run the Windows Wireless repair option without
    admin rights? We sometimes have the wireless connection drop and need a quick
    way for the customers to get connected again.
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGRhbWljbw==?=, Aug 14, 2007

  2. Hello ddamico,

    If you are running Windows XP, you must be a member of an Administrators or
    Network Configuration Operators group to use the Repair feature. For more
    details, please see the following KB articles.

    Repair Option Is Not Available in the Network Connection Properties
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297415/en-us

    A Description of the Network Configuration Operators Group
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297938

    --
    Eric Cross
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)