    another cable outlet in the house? I am also connecting a laptop via the
    wireless router. I really don't even use internet access on the home pc
    other than retrieving information while in the Media Center interface.

    User, May 15, 2008

  2. User

    Marc Guest

    Marc, May 16, 2008

  3. User

    Barb Bowman Guest

    1. if things work with a splitter on another outlet, then something
    has gone amiss with the run of coax to the outlet you can no longer
    split.

    2. with the modem plugged directly into the outlet giving you
    trouble, Cox should be able to check your levels remotely and tell
    you if there is an issue without rolling a truck.

    3. if it was working fine up until "last night", then something
    changed, inside your home or outside. if you get the right person on
    the phone, they should be able to check to see if others on your
    node have low signal strength.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP

    Barb Bowman, May 16, 2008
  4. User

    User Guest

    What would that be? What I originally posted r-tard.

    User, May 17, 2008