    current peer to peer configuration?

    Thank you,

    David
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGZhdG92aWM=?=, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Yes.
    Follow the steps on each PC at:

    www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Jan 11, 2005

  3. If you are using a wireless router, your not peer to peer.

    Robert Jacobs, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Did you check IP address?

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Ft?=, Jan 11, 2005
  5. Could you please expand on what you mean below? I thought it was always a
    peer to peer network unless you had a domain server, and logged onto a domain
    when you logged on to windows. Then it was a client server.

    Thanks,

    David

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGZhdG92aWM=?=, Jan 11, 2005
  6. No, a peer to peer, or adhoc network, is when two or more computers are
    connected together via a crossover cable or wireless to wireless adapters.
    When using an access point or router to connect your PCs it is now
    considered an enterprise network, you do not have to have a static server as
    the AP/Router handles the switching instead of the server.

    Robert Jacobs, Jan 11, 2005