    Is it possible for computer 1 to connect to computer 3 ?

    Thanks in advance.
    Mrich.

    Mrich, Feb 15, 2009

  2. Sure, you can setup bridge. this how to may help.
    peer to peer workgroup setup
    If your computer with two NICs resides between two different IP
    subnets or two segment networks such as Ethernet network and HomePNA
    network, you can bridge ...
    www.chicagotech.net/workgroupsetup.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Feb 16, 2009

  3. Mrich

    Mrich Guest

    Thank you very much !

    Mrich, Feb 16, 2009
  4. HI I HAVE A WIRELESS NETWORK IN MY OFFICE AND ITS EXPERIENCING A PROBLEM,ITS
    INDICATING WIRELESS CONNECTION NOT CONNECTED UNDER THE NETWORK CONNECTION
    WINDOW AND IT INDICATED WTH A RED X.WHAT CAN I DO TO CONNECT IT.SO THAT I CAN
    ACCESS THE OTHER NETWORK RESOURCES.

    NIMON NYAGA KAGURE, Feb 19, 2009
  5. Mrich

    Lem Guest

    NIMON NYAGA KAGURE wrote:

    > HI I HAVE A WIRELESS NETWORK IN MY OFFICE AND ITS EXPERIENCING A PROBLEM,ITS
    > INDICATING WIRELESS CONNECTION NOT CONNECTED UNDER THE NETWORK CONNECTION
    > WINDOW AND IT INDICATED WTH A RED X.WHAT CAN I DO TO CONNECT IT.SO THAT I CAN
    > ACCESS THE OTHER NETWORK RESOURCES.

    1. Turn off your caps lock.
    2. If the wireless network is in your office, ask your office IT
    department how to connect to it.
    3. If your office is at home and the wireless network is yours, check to
    see if the wireless adapter in your laptop is on (most have either a
    physical switch or a Fn key combination to turn the radio on/off).
    4. If 2 and 3 above don't help, post back with more information,
    including what version of Windows and what make/model of wireless adapter.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP

    Lem, Feb 19, 2009