    Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip 9.0?

    Best regards,

    Luc

    Lucas Souisa, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Lucas Souisa

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Winzip 9.0
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => Lucas Souisa <= wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip 9.0?

    Sure:

    https://secure.safesite.com/cgi-bin/wzc1?wzt

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email

    G. Morgan, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Lucas Souisa

    Q Guest

    "Lucas Souisa" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip 9.0?
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Luc

    With so many GREAT freeware programs out there, why Winzip???
    ~Q

    Q, Jan 29, 2005
  4. Lucas Souisa wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip
    > 9.0?
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Luc

    Yes, when you buy it they give you one. Quite bizarre, isn't it?
    PJ

    The Black Laced One, Jan 29, 2005
  5. Lucas Souisa

    Vanguard Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip
    > 9.0?

    Who did you BUY it from? Contact them.

    For e-mail: Remove "NIXTHIS" and append "#VS811" to Subject.

    Vanguard, Jan 29, 2005
  6. Lucas Souisa

    Jerry G. Guest

    It's called going to their site, and paying for it. Let the fellow who wrote
    it, make a living for God's sakes!

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    "Lucas Souisa" <> wrote in message
    Hi,

    Jerry G., Jan 29, 2005
  7. Lucas Souisa

    Paul B. Guest

    Lucas Souisa wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip 9.0?
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Luc

    I've always been pretty happy with WinZip. It comes with free
    upgrades for life. Either pay for it or find alternative freeware.

    Paul

    --
    Given address is infrequently checked. Please reply to group.

    Paul B., Jan 29, 2005
  8. Lucas Souisa

    foad Guest

    acme olografix s/n: CE7B2512