    This alternative download provides the correct 64bit Winzip shell for XP Pro
    x64 so that you get those context menus. It is not a patch or add-on. Use
    this instead of the standard or pro edition on the front of the Winzip site.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 17, 2006

  2. Colin Barnhorst

    John Barnes Guest

    Welcome back Colin

    John Barnes, Nov 17, 2006

  3. Hi Colin. :)
    --
    Andre
    Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Nov 17, 2006
  4. Welcome back, Colin.
    Hope you didn't have some major Mother Nature Event like Charlie did!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 17, 2006
  5. I took some time off to recharge the batteries after Vista wound up. I am
    running Vista Ultimate x64 build 6000 now (MSDN put it on the servers
    yesterday). It installed on my AMD64 x2 box with only one glitch in the
    boot options menu. Unfortunately, VistaBoot Pro 3.1 beta doesn't run
    (unhandled exception error).

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 17, 2006
  6. Hi!

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 17, 2006
  7. I just wanted time away from the ng's. I was starting to tipe lik sum ov th
    pohsturs.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 17, 2006
  8. Colin Barnhorst

    Stuart Guest

    There is also 7Zip x64, which IMO is better, and GNU:
    http://www.7-zip.org/

    Stuart, Dec 17, 2006