    No Product Key can be returned at this time.
    If quantity does not equal '1', please correct the quantity and re-submit. "

    What should I do?

    =?Utf-8?B?UmlrdSBmcm9tIEZpbmxhbmQ=?=, May 23, 2005

  2. We are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "Riku from Finland" <Riku from > wrote in
    message news:...

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 23, 2005

  3. Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
    > We are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Mike

    Hi Mike,

    Can't you get the guy in charge of the website to put a small note telling
    that it doesn't work so far ? Just to avoid more posts here about the same
    problem and you to apologize every time ????

    Thanks

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\), May 23, 2005
  4. "Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
    >> We are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Mike
    >>

    > Hi Mike,
    >
    > Can't you get the guy in charge of the website to put a small note telling
    > that it doesn't work so far ? Just to avoid more posts here about the same
    > problem and you to apologize every time ????
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Cheers

    The page has been changed while we address the problems with the CD order
    and download processes.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 24, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UmlrdSBmcm9tIEZpbmxhbmQ=?=

    Roy Coorne Guest

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
    > The page has been changed while we address the problems with the CD order
    > and download processes.
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx

    And there I have pleasure in learning that

    "The trial CD and download are currently unavailable. We're working to
    make them available as soon as possible."

    We wish you good luck and look forward to a peaceful download,

    Roy

    Roy Coorne, May 24, 2005
  6. Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
    > "Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <> wrote
    > in message news:...
    >> Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
    >>> We are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> Regards,
    >>>
    >>> Mike
    >>>

    >> Hi Mike,
    >>
    >> Can't you get the guy in charge of the website to put a small note
    >> telling that it doesn't work so far ? Just to avoid more posts here
    >> about the same problem and you to apologize every time ????
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>

    > The page has been changed while we address the problems with the CD
    > order and download processes.
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Mike

    Thank You Mike

    Best regards

    Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\), May 24, 2005
  7. site back up and still not working FYI

    =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXMgcG93ZWxs?=, May 25, 2005