  1. I just wanted to ask if I install the 64bit version what will happen with my
    32bit one? Will I be able to switch between them and/or after the trial
    period delete the 64bit withouth damaging my old XP?
    =?Utf-8?B?QmFja28=?=, Sep 25, 2005

  2. If you install x64 onto a different partition from x86 32-bit Windows(a
    requirement regardless), then your 32-bit Windows should be unaffected by
    the x64 install, except that the boot loader will be updated. When it's time
    to stop using the trial, you can either drop the x64 version from the
    boot.ini file, or update your Trial version to full version and continue
    with your dual boot configuration.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64