    folders with the explorer? Thanks.
    ron
    PS Does anyone know how to contact Support for Symantec products?
    Ronald Murray, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Ronald Murray

    Todd Howard Guest

    right click on the Start button and hit "explore"
    "Ronald Murray" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > WinXP has no windows explorer. How do I navigate through all the files &
    > folders with the explorer? Thanks.
    > ron
    > PS Does anyone know how to contact Support for Symantec products?

    ---
    Todd Howard, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Ronald Murray

    Basket Case Guest

    > Hello
    > WinXP has no windows explorer.

    Yes it does.

    How do I navigate through all the files &
    > folders with the explorer?

    Click 'Start', click 'Run'. Type 'Explorer' and hit 'Enter'.

    > Thanks.
    > ron

    You're welcome, Ron

    > PS Does anyone know how to contact Support for Symantec products?

    Go to http://www.symantec.com and click 'Support'.

    -BC
    Basket Case, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Ronald Murray

    Thor Guest

    It's there. Look under the accessories group. MS has located the menu
    shortcut for explorer there since WinME. If for some reason your particular
    machine lacks the shortcut, just do as the other poster's have suggested.

    As for your second question,

    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/support_options.html

    Thor, Mar 4, 2004
  5. Ronald Murray

    Wizard Guest

    start/programs/accessories/"windows Explorer"

    Wizard, Mar 4, 2004