    Bittorrent/eDonkey/Kazaa Lite to work with the firewall on? If so, what are
    the settings? That way I don't have to install Zone Alarm which is annoying
    with the bugs and distracting systray icon.
    JD, Aug 16, 2004

  2. JD

    °Mike° Guest

    Detailed Windows XP Service Pack 2 installation walkthrough
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=875364

    How to configure the Windows Firewall feature in
    Windows XP Service Pack 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=875356

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:35:43 GMT, in
    <Pf6Uc.404868$>
    JD scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 16, 2004

  3. JD

    Jamco Guest

    after installing SP2, when i ran my bit torrent client, windows popped up
    and asked if i wanted to allow it internet access, and hit yes always allow,
    and BAM its configured

    Jamco, Aug 16, 2004
  4. JD

    °Mike° Guest