    My WinXP makes a double sound of "pop-pop" exactly every 10 minutes. It
    surely tries to remind me of something. But what is it? I don't know.
    Anybody help me, please?

    Ken, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Ken

    Miggsee Guest

    LOL!! It's the reminder to get the popcorn out of the cd drive!!
    --
    Sorry! :) jejeje!

    Miggsee, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Ken

    Spider Guest

    Re: Re: WinXP Sound

    > LOL!! It's the reminder to get the popcorn out of the cd drive!!
    > --
    > Sorry! :) jejeje!
    >
    > "Ken" <> wrote in message

    Hi Miggsee. Just stopped by for a quick visit.

    Spider
    http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

    --
    Composed with Newz Crawler 1.5 http://www.newzcrawler.com/

    Spider, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Ken

    Miggsee Guest

    Re: Re: WinXP Sound

    :) Great to *see* you! I hope all is well with you.

    We're just waiting on Isabel to unfurl. I wonder how BobbyA will

    Miggsee, Sep 18, 2003
  5. Ken

    Juan Pérez Guest

    ROFL perfeccione, a mi amiga. ;-)