    Sorry but due to so many viruses being sent by so many children!
    To reply remove spamsucks!!
    Thanks Frank

    Frank Pulsucki Jr, Aug 17, 2004

  2. One of the original install programs for one of the D-Link cards was
    known to do this. To fix:

    Open services and scroll down to Wireless Zero Configuration Service,
    Start the service and set it to automatic. If it does not show in the
    list of Services:

    run regedit and find

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WZCSVC

    add a DWORD entry named "Start" and
    value "2"

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

    Barb Bowman [MVP-Windows], Aug 17, 2004

  3. Thank-you very much that was exactly what I needed to jump start it again to
    work!
    Frank

    Frank Pulsucki Jr, Aug 20, 2004