    patch. I'm concerned that it will hamper other patches from getting
    through. Any thoughts?

    -Nathan
    Nathan, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Nathan

    Jamco Guest

    just install service pack 2, avaliable here
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...BE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

    Jamco, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Nathan

    Nathan Guest

    Well...it installs successfully, but it keeps saying "Windows has found an
    update...etc."

    -Nathan

    Nathan, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Nathan

    AG Guest

    I know there's a MS knowledge base article about this problem but I can't
    seem to find it now. A link has been posted to it in this group, or at
    least I'm pretty sure it was here so you might try searching the Google
    archives to see if you can find it.

    AG

    AG, Aug 20, 2004