    64-bit drivers. Where can I start to look for drivers for the chipset,
    sound, video, etc.? I'm hoping to find the right newsgroup at least...
    Thanks In Advance - Patti
    Patti, May 6, 2010

  2. You start by getting the specs for your ProBook from HP and then go to
    the individual websites of the manufactures for the devices and look for
    XP x64 drivers. You will have to do a lot of searching and research.
    But, you may not find all the drivers you seek.

    Bobby Johnson, May 6, 2010

  3. Patti

    Carlos Guest

    Bobby,
    I started doing some of the homework for Patti and found out
    http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmisc/vac/us/product_pdfs/HP_ProBook_4510s_Datasheet.pdf
    that the #$%& notebook is highly customisable, so there's no way to predict
    what's inside from the specs.
    Hardware probing software is necessary and that requires some skills so
    Patti might need someone to help her.
    CPU-Z (http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php) could be a good start for
    understanding what's inside.
    Later on SiSoftware Sandra (http://www.sisoftware.net/) can give full
    details of chipset, audio, network, etc.
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 6, 2010
  4. Patti

    Tony Harding Guest

    On 05/06/10 14:23, Carlos wrote:
    > Bobby,
    > I started doing some of the homework for Patti and found out:
    > http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmisc/vac/us/product_pdfs/HP_ProBook_4510s_Datasheet.pdf
    > that the #$%& notebook is highly customisable, so there's no way to predict
    > what's inside from the specs.
    > Hardware probing software is necessary and that requires some skills so
    > Patti might need someone to help her.
    > CPU-Z (http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php) could be a good start for
    > understanding what's inside.
    > Later on SiSoftware Sandra (http://www.sisoftware.net/) can give full
    > details of chipset, audio, network, etc.
    > Carlos

    The OP's copy of her order/invoice may contain a wealth of info (the
    Dell one's do).
    Tony Harding, May 18, 2010
  5. Patti

    crazybest