    Got this file, how do I execute it? Keep saying it is not a valid Win32
    application. ( On windows xp home edition )
    Thanks

    Molecule, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Molecule

    °Mike° Guest

    Winword.exe is the Microsoft Word executable. If you are
    receiving that error, the file is likely corrupt. Uninstall and
    reinstall Microsoft Office.

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:29:42 +0100, in
    <3_Zdb.280$>
    Molecule scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Molecule

    Harrison Guest

    If you have MS Office installed, then repair that installtion.
    If not, where is the file and where did you get it?

    Harrison, Sep 29, 2003
  4. Molecule

    Rob Guest

    Unless you got this via an attachment via email, then its probably a virus.

    --
    Rob B
    http://www.techhowto.org

    Rob, Sep 29, 2003
  5. Molecule

    RickMerrill Guest

    Molecule wrote:

    > Got this file, how do I execute it? Keep saying it is not a valid Win32
    > application. ( On windows xp home edition )

    Where did you "get" the file? Did you receive it by email or
    copy it over the internet? - RM

    RickMerrill, Sep 30, 2003