    under XP 64?

    I would/will email them but I know wont get a reply until Monday at the
    earliest
    Ash Ridley, Sep 24, 2005

  2. None available at this time, maybe you want to help out these fellow
    hauppauge users and demand drivers this instant:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t9159.html
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2005

  3. Ash Ridley

    Mirko Guest

    yet another forum thread regarding the issue
    http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/board/showthread.php?p=19504#post19504

    "Andre Da Costa" <>
    :...

    Mirko, Sep 24, 2005
  4. Ash Ridley

    Ash Ridley Guest

    Thanks guys

    Ash Ridley, Sep 24, 2005
  5. Ash Ridley

    Randy Guest

    The hardware doesn't, but the video conversion software does work under x64.
    At least that was my experience. I had similar results with a newer Gainward
    unit (TV2Go/Hollywood@Home); both were with Xp Pro and 2003 Server versions
    on my Xeon-based Dell SC1420. Conversely, each works fine on their x32
    counterpart operating systems.

    Randy, Sep 25, 2005
  6. Ash Ridley

    cilorentson Guest

    On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 06:46:33 -0400, "Randy" <> wrote:

    >The hardware doesn't, but the video conversion software does work under x64.
    >At least that was my experience. I had similar results with a newer Gainward
    >unit (TV2Go/Hollywood@Home); both were with Xp Pro and 2003 Server versions
    >on my Xeon-based Dell SC1420. Conversely, each works fine on their x32
    >counterpart operating systems.
    >
    >"Ash Ridley" <-ridley.net> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know if the Hauppage WinTV USB drivers and software will run
    >> under XP 64?
    >>
    >> I would/will email them but I know wont get a reply until Monday at the
    >> earliest
    >>
    >>I saw your post, and thought I would ask a question.

    I would like to setup my computer/monitor to take the place of my
    VCR, and record programs at certain 'times', just like the recorder.
    I bought a greater cap. hard drive, but I could use some 'input' about
    such things such as tv cards/recoding. What would be the 'cost' of
    this kind of setup.?? thanks in advance,Hope you can help. cl

    cilorentson, Sep 28, 2005
  7. Ash Ridley

    VWWall Guest

    cilorentson wrote:

    > I would like to setup my computer/monitor to take the place of my
    > VCR, and record programs at certain 'times', just like the recorder.
    > I bought a greater cap. hard drive, but I could use some 'input' about
    > such things such as tv cards/recoding. What would be the 'cost' of
    > this kind of setup.?? thanks in advance,Hope you can help.

    Have a look here:

    http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInstall

    --
    Virg Wall