    When I show photos of the beach covered in snow to people
    during the summer, they are shocked!
    I saw a guy skying on the beach and a woman swimming topless!

    PCportinc, Jan 21, 2004

  2. PCportinc

    ME Guest

    Was the guy water or snow skiing? And why not share the photos of that
    woman with the rest of us?

    ME, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Up here in Canada, we have 2 ways of making yellow snow ...

    One requires a Sigma SD-9, the other requires too much beer ;)

    ..

    Darrell Larose, Jan 21, 2004
  4. PCportinc

    cwvalle Guest

    " Darrell Larose" <> wrote in message
    > Up here in Canada, we have 2 ways of making yellow snow ...
    >
    > One requires a Sigma SD-9, the other requires too much beer ;)
    >
    > .

    i take the beer thanks

    cwvalle, Jan 21, 2004
  5. PCportinc

    WMAS 1960 Guest

    I woke one morning to the sight of a fresh snowfall. It was one of those
    nights where it started a little on the warm side then the temps droped. Snow
    therefore stuck to the trees and there was an icy glaze over everything. The
    next morning the sun emerged nice and bright and the sky was a brilliant blue.
    The pictures I took were with a Nikon Coolpix 990 and really made me fall in
    love with shooting digital. The quality of the images were really great and
    the convenience and immediacy of Digital won me over in an instant. I did
    still long for the days with a good long lens and and the control of an SLR.
    Especially with the wildlife type photos. The experience of crawling through
    the snow to get a vantage point of the ducks and geese and all made me decide,
    as soon as they were released, to look at a Nikon D-100. Later that same year
    I took the plunge with one.

    See the mentioned pictures on the site below. None of them have been taken
    with the D-SLR but I am awaiting the opportunity this year to get out and shoot
    another project. It is supposed to, maybe, snow a bit this weekend so maybe I
    will get the chance.

    http://members.aol.com/wmas1960/homepages/PhtoEssyWntr.htm

    WMAS 1960, Jan 21, 2004
  6. PCportinc

    PCportinc Guest

    >Was the guy water or snow skiing? And why not share the photos of that
    >woman with the rest of us?

    he was skiing on the beach which was covered in snow.
    I will create a page of my photos soon so hang on...

    PCportinc, Jan 22, 2004