    effectiveness.

    Regards,

    Chas_G

    Chas_G, Jun 14, 2005

  2. Chas_G

    johns Guest

    One eval group places WW at #2 in overall effectiveness.
    I run WW, and since I installed it, AdAware 6 and
    Spybot 1.3 have never again reported finding anything
    at all. Before I installed it, both programs were finding
    spyware on a regular basis. I think many of these "spy"
    programs come down in a packed mode, and neither
    of those programs get the "packer", so they simply
    re-enable. WW, on the other hand, shoots first and
    asks questions later. Its brute force approach seems
    to be the best one.

    johns

    johns, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Do a google group search for "window washer"
    You'll be suprised with what you find

    Thrasher Remailer, Jun 15, 2005
  4. Chas_G

    Rich Guest

    Thrasher Remailer <> wrote in

    > Do a google group search for "window washer"
    > You'll be suprised with what you find

    CyberScrub is by far superior to Window Washer. Window Washer is a very
    basic hard drive cleaner. The best and most thorough hard drive cleaner
    available is Evidence Eliminator.

    ---
    http://privacy-protection.no-ip.com

    Rich, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Chas_G

    DavidPostill Guest

    In article <Xns9683BCDD09B79spammemailinatorcom@212.74.114.194>, on 28 Jun 2005 18:33:16 +0100, Rich
    wrote:

    | Thrasher Remailer <> wrote in
    |
    | > Do a google group search for "window washer"
    | > You'll be suprised with what you find
    | >

    | CyberScrub is by far superior to Window Washer. Window Washer is a very
    | basic hard drive cleaner. The best and most thorough hard drive cleaner
    | available is Evidence Eliminator.

    That would be this "Evidence Eliminitor" would it?

    <http://www.spywareinfo.com/articles/evidence-eliminator/>
    --
    DavidPostill

    DavidPostill, Jun 28, 2005
  6. Chas_G

    Rich Guest

    DavidPostill <> wrote in

    > In article <Xns9683BCDD09B79spammemailinatorcom@212.74.114.194>, on 28
    > Jun 2005 18:33:16 +0100, Rich wrote:
    >
    >| Thrasher Remailer <> wrote in
    >|
    >| > Do a google group search for "window washer"
    >| > You'll be suprised with what you find
    >| >

    >| CyberScrub is by far superior to Window Washer. Window Washer is a
    >| very basic hard drive cleaner. The best and most thorough hard drive
    >| cleaner available is Evidence Eliminator.
    >
    > That would be this "Evidence Eliminitor" would it?
    >
    > <http://www.spywareinfo.com/articles/evidence-eliminator/>

    I do agree with some of what spywareinfo have said, RHS does have some
    pretty unethical advertising tactics, but really its the EE affiliates
    sites who use them, not the main EE site.
    The program itself is very powerful and highly secure, so anyone wanting or
    requiring maximum security or privacy should use Evidence Eliminator.

    --
    http://privacy-protection.no-ip.com

    Rich, Jun 29, 2005