    life saving tool www.eliteatm.biz

    I felt I should share it with all.

    Bye!
    spears list, Oct 16, 2007

  2. spears list

    Guest

    , Oct 16, 2007

  3. spears list

    pcbutts1 Guest

    "Britney" spammed another group with that message.

    pcbutts1, Oct 16, 2007
  4. spears list

    Jim Byrd Guest

    Hi - From my Blog, Defending Your Machine, addy below in my Signature:

    #########IMPORTANT#########
    Before you try to remove spyware using any of the programs below, download
    both a copy of LSPFIX here:
    http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

    AND a copy of Winsockfix for W95, W98, and ME
    http://www.tacktech.com/pub/winsockfix/WinsockFix.zip
    Directions here:
    http://www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=257

    or here for Win2k/XP
    http://files.webattack.com/localdl834/WinsockxpFix.exe
    Info and download here:
    Directions here:
    http://www.iup.edu/house/resnet/winfix.shtm

    The process of removing certain malware may kill your internet connection.
    If this should occur, these programs, LSPFIX and WINSOCKFIX, will enable you
    to regain your connection.

    For XP SP2, you can also use the Run command:

    netsh winsock reset catalog

    to fix this problem without the need for these programs.

    For XP pre-SP2, you can use this Run command:

    netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt

    Also, one MS technician suggested that the following sequence of Run
    commands for XP may help in some cases:

    netsh int reset all
    ipconfig /flushdns

    See also:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/winsock.htm
    for additional XPSP2 info/approaches using the netsh command. An alternative
    approach with necessary .reg files which will often work even when the above
    doesn't is defined here, courtesy of MVP Bob Cerelli:
    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/ie_tips.htm#winsock_fix Recommended.

    Remember - you need to do any downloads ahead of time BEFORE you do any
    malware cleaning.

    --
    Regards, Jim Byrd,
    My Blog, Defending Your Machine,