    "An unexpected error is preventing the operation. Make a note of this error
    code, which might be useful if you get additional help to resolve this
    problem: 0x80004005
    Denise, Jul 1, 2008

  2. Did you know you can go to www.microsoft.com and enter your
    error code in the search box at the upper right side of the
    page then press <Enter> or click on the little spyglass icon
    on the right and you will be rewarded with links to
    information from the Microsoft Knowledge Base that you may
    peruse and see what is most applicable to your particular
    situation along with recommended solutions.

    Try it, you may like it!

    Bobby Johnson, Jul 1, 2008

  3. Denise

    Denise Guest

    No, I didn't know that but thanks for the tip.
    --
    Denise

    Denise, Jul 1, 2008
  4. Denise