    not compatible with x64.
    I'm using WinRAR 3.50 beta 3 (which never showed this prob on XP32).

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, May 31, 2005

  2. Could be anything from a sign of memory/processor (heat?) issues or
    application bugs. I'll run some tests.

    Rafael Rivera
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com], May 31, 2005

  3. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 31 May 2005 10:16:07 -0400, "Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com]"
    <> wrote:

    >Could be anything from a sign of memory/processor (heat?) issues or
    >application bugs. I'll run some tests.

    If it's heat, it should happen more often, I would say. But with all
    the other programs, the system behaves stable. Even when Maya is
    rendering itself silly :) If it's more people, I'll bug RARsoft.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, May 31, 2005
  4. Not untill there is a native 64 bit WinRAR will stop encountering issues
    with the present version. Yes, I would encourage the bugging of RARsoft
    myself. ;-)
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta