    I get Winrar to recognize the cbr extension and then unzip it?

    Thank you.

    >Andy, Jul 15, 2006

  2. >Andy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:50:27 GMT, ">Andy<" <>
    wrote:

    >I have to change .cbr to .zip and then winrar will unpack it. How can
    >I get Winrar to recognize the cbr extension and then unzip it?
    >
    >Thank you.

    Options, Settings, Integration. There's a setting on the bottom "User
    defined archive extensions."

    Evan Platt, Jul 15, 2006

  3. >Andy

    sittingduck Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    >>I have to change .cbr to .zip and then winrar will unpack it. How can
    >>I get Winrar to recognize the cbr extension and then unzip it?
    >>
    >>Thank you.

    > Options, Settings, Integration. There's a setting on the bottom "User
    > defined archive extensions."

    OR you could do it in windows.

    To associate a file name extension with a file type
    Open Folder Options in Control Panel.
    Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click Folder Options.
    On the File Types tab, click New.
    Type a new or existing file name extension, and then click Advanced.
    In Associated File Type,
    Type or select New to create a file type to associate with the file name
    extension.
    -or-

    Type or select a different file type to associate with the extension.
    Notes

    When you type a file extension in the Create New Extension dialog box, the
    Associated File Type list displays the file type that is associated with that
    extension. To select New, scroll to the top of the list.
    For information about how to make modifications to the file type, click
    Related Topics.
    To change the program that opens a file, on the File Types tab, under
    Registered file types, click the file type, and then click Change.

    sittingduck, Jul 15, 2006