    This path would include every .log file in every sub-folder under
    d:\logs\

    Thanks!

    AF, Nov 6, 2006

  2. AF

    why? Guest

    On 6 Nov 2006 08:36:46 -0800, AF wrote:

    >Hi all.
    >
    >Basically what I am looking to do is fire a scheduled task nightly at

    Scheduled Tasks, either use ST in Windows or the free and unsupported
    FireDaemon Lite http://forums.firedaemon.com/viewtopic.php?t=27

    >0300 to .rar a log file and delete it when it's done. Any help would be

    Delete what? The log file after it's been archived :)

    >most appriciated. Also, is it possible to run WinRAR against a set of
    >sub-folders?

    So what bit are you stuck at?

    >ie d:\logs\*\*.log
    >
    >This path would include every .log file in every sub-folder under
    >d:\logs\

    In the folder where WinRAR is installed look for Rar.txt , the console
    version manual.

    >Thanks!

    Or even, Start / Programs / WinRAR / WinRAR Help / Command line mode

    Me

    why?, Nov 6, 2006