WinRAR 3.50 Beta 5 x64 Shell Extensions DO WORK..

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2005.

  1. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:11:58 -0700, "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]"
    <> wrote:

    >Don't know if this has been posted before, sorry if it has.

    The problem has been fixed by RAR-soft. They acknowledged the problem
    with beta 5, and updated the beta 5 again. So you don't need this
    patch anymore to get the shell-extensions up and running.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    James Park Guest

    I've been using my computer since yesterday and just noticed about 25
    RarExLoader.exe entries in my Task Manager, presumably from this new WinRAR
    beta. Maybe we should wait for an update. :)

    James Park, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Steve Guest

    yeh thats happening to me aswell, its a real pain end tasking them all

    Steve, Jun 9, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:25:03 +0100, "Steve" <> wrote:

    >yeh thats happening to me aswell, its a real pain end tasking them all

    Not happening here. Maybe it's best to e-mail them. They are
    very reactive to problems it seems, so might fix it quickly.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 9, 2005
  6. Contact RARsoft about it, the sooner the better, especially since its in
    beta.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 9, 2005
  7. "James Park" <> a écrit dans le message de
    news: ...
    > I've been using my computer since yesterday and just noticed about 25
    > RarExLoader.exe entries in my Task Manager, presumably from this new
    > WinRAR beta. Maybe we should wait for an update. :)

    3.50 beta 6 was released at end of june

    Gilles Vollant \(MVP\), Jul 10, 2005