    you need Win NT SP6.
    What's the minimum requirement,I'm very confused now.
    Thanks in advance for your reply!
    turmat, Aug 16, 2005

  2. turmat

    milton Guest

    It's sound like wired. Some time we getting messdup information. I have same
    problem with another practice exam. The question was upgrading Windows NT 4.0
    to WIndows EX Prof. BUt answer indicate that for windows 95.

    Turmat. Windows NT SP5 you can upgrade to Windows Xp. If windows nt service
    pack earliyer verson first we have to upgrade service pack 5. after that we
    can upgrade direct XP.

    Milton

    Progive my english.

    milton, Aug 16, 2005