    Whether I have x64 Intel or AMD chipset, whre does the Winnt.sif for CD go?
    For i386, it always went in the I386 folder. I placed Winnt.sif in the same
    location for x64 and winnt.sif was not picked up.
    RJ, Jun 26, 2006

  2. RJ

    Rick Guest

    Try the web site http://www.nliteos.com/index.html

    With their free software you should be able to
    do what you want. They claim Win x64 support on
    their "What is nLite?" page.
    http://www.nliteos.com/nlite.html

    I think it may go in the AMD64 folder.

    Rick, Jun 26, 2006

  3. goes in the \amd64 folder. Regardless of whether it's EM64T or AMD64. And
    doesn't that just torque Intel. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 27, 2006
  4. Awwww....

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 27, 2006
  5. be nice. My latest box is actually an EM64T - a 930. I wanted the hardware
    virtualization and Pacifica won't be price competitive until next month.
    When things get really interesting...

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64