Winmx

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Kevin Cosgrove, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. Anyone in New Zealand having problems with this program. Very slow and
    disconnecting all the time
    Kevin Cosgrove, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Kevin Cosgrove

    pete Guest

    "Kevin Cosgrove" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone in New Zealand having problems with this program. Very slow and
    > disconnecting all the time

    Doesn't work anymore for me. Dumped it and now using Kazaa Lite.
    pete, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Kevin Cosgrove

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:56:30 +1300, "pete" <>
    wrote:

    >"Kevin Cosgrove" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone in New Zealand having problems with this program. Very slow and
    >> disconnecting all the time

    >Doesn't work anymore for me. Dumped it and now using Kazaa Lite.

    WinMX works fine for me, as does Kazaa Lite. No luck with e-Donkey or
    SoulSeek. Perhaps the last two don't like to be behind firewalls.
    GraB, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Kevin Cosgrove

    steve Guest

    GraB allegedly said:

    > WinMX works fine for me, as does Kazaa Lite.

    Same here.

    It's amazing how many documentaries there are out there. (Seriously).

    Plus you can download the entire famous speeches of some major historical
    figures. I'm building quite a wee collection of this sort of thing.

    I see about 10 uploads / day for various files - the most popular one would
    be Martin Luther King's "If I had sneezed....". A great speech.

    I'm nowhere near my 3GB data quota......so it's OK for now.

    steve, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Kevin Cosgrove

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <tDqnb.3572$>,
    steve <> wrote:

    > GraB allegedly said:
    >
    > > WinMX works fine for me, as does Kazaa Lite.

    > Same here.
    >
    > It's amazing how many documentaries there are out there. (Seriously).

    What sort of documentaries have you got/are you into?

    --
    madknoxie
    madknoxie, Oct 28, 2003