    Hi

    My dell laptop keeps saying that explorer has caused an error in unknown and
    needs to close. This mainly happens when i close a pop-up window

    Michael Hims, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Michael Hims

    °Mike° Guest

    Start here:

    Then, download, update and use ALL of the following -- even
    if you already have them installed, UPDATE THEM NOW.
    Malware changes by the day, even by the hour, so you MUST
    have the latest version of removal tools:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/en/index.html
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/
    http://www.lavasoft.de/
    Ad-Aware VX2 cleaner plug-in
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/plugins/vx2cleaner.shtml
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/software/plugins/vx2cleaner.shtml
    http://www.lavasoft.de/software/plugins/vx2cleaner.shtml
    IMPORTANT NOTICE:

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
    http://doxdesk.com/parasite/CoolWebSearch.html

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:53:55 GMT, in
    <D4COc.21342$>
    Michael Hims scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jul 31, 2004

  3. Michael Hims

    PC Guest

    "Michael Hims" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > My dell laptop keeps saying that explorer has caused an error in unknown

    and
    > needs to close. This mainly happens when i close a pop-up window

    Update your anti virus and scan.

    Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, highlight Internet
    Explorer, click 'Remove', Choose 'Repair', OK etc.

    Then install AdAware, Spybot Search and Destroy, SpywareBlaster, SpySweeper
    anti Spy programs, and a Firewall (eg Zonealarm. Sygate...)

    The antispy and firewall programs are all free just 'Google' for them.

    Paul

    PC, Jul 31, 2004