    Or can i just tell him to get a better OS?

    We currently use version 4 which tells me in no uncertain terms that it
    needs to be an NT based OS.

    Pinko_Commie, Jan 20, 2004

  2. VPN 3.6.x should work fine with ME. See for example the
    3.6.3.B release notes, http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/client/rel3_6_3/363bclnt.htm#1024664 .
    (The most recent VPN client that supports ME looks to be 3.6.6.A.)

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Does anyone know which versions of the cisco VPN client work with WinME?
    ~
    ~ I know ME sucks, but one of my users has it at home and he has to connect
    ~ into our PIX.
    ~

    Aaron Leonard, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Aaron Leonard <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > VPN 3.6.x should work fine with ME. See for example the
    > 3.6.3.B release notes, http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/client/rel3_6_3/363bclnt.htm#1024664 .
    > (The most recent VPN client that supports ME looks to be 3.6.6.A.)
    >
    > Aaron
    >
    > ---
    >
    > ~ Does anyone know which versions of the cisco VPN client work with WinME?
    > ~
    > ~ I know ME sucks, but one of my users has it at home and he has to connect
    > ~ into our PIX.
    > ~
    > ~ Or can i just tell him to get a better OS?
    > ~
    > ~ We currently use version 4 which tells me in no uncertain terms that it
    > ~ needs to be an NT based OS.
    > ~

    I have it set and working on ME with 3.6.4

    Chunkster20uk, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Pinko_Commie

    Pinko_Commie Guest

    "Chunkster20uk" <> wrote in message

    > I have it set and working on ME with 3.6.4

    Excellent, cheers.

    Pinko_Commie, Jan 23, 2004