    and talk to my Linksys router without problems?

    Thank you!
    Ray

    Lunaray, Jul 31, 2005

  2. Lunaray

    Frank Guest

    I do not know the answer but I seriously doubt it' was the wpc54g adapter.
    The card and it's dll's and it's script are fine for what they need to do.
    If you had to do all that said, which I am sure you did, that does not mean
    it's the card for sure. Could be time to lose winme. It is the most
    unstable, unfriendly and just plain should never have been released OS. Sure
    some will report, Hey I have no problems with it. Very shooooooooooooort
    list.You can get the xp update pretty cheap these days.
    Frank L

    Frank, Jul 31, 2005

  3. Lunaray

    Lunaray Guest

    Thanks Frank, I think I will do just that, I've never been a fan of WinMe
    either!

    Lunaray, Jul 31, 2005
  4. Lunaray

    Frank Guest

    Lunaray,
    You'll be glad you did. I have the same router and adapter as you have. Work
    great!
    Good Luck!
    Frank L

    Frank, Aug 1, 2005
  5. Lunaray

    Lunaray Guest

    Frank,

    Do you have any problems with streaming audio/video?

    Lunaray, Aug 1, 2005
  6. Lunaray

    Frank Guest

    Hey,
    I am sorry but I cannot help you their, I have not done that with my setup.
    I think if you post such question here you will get some good experiences
    Frank

    Frank, Aug 1, 2005
  7. Lunaray

    Lunaray Guest