    Anyone else noticed anything like this?

    Thanks

    Peter Lawton
    Peter Lawton, Aug 25, 2006

  2. winlogon.exe is 572 KB down here.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 25, 2006

  3. Peter Lawton

    DP Guest

    I have two GB of ram as well, and in task manager, winlogon.exe shows 3,544
    KB, which would be 3.5 mb, right?

    DP, Aug 25, 2006
  4. Peter Lawton

    John Barnes Guest

    Shows VM Size of 11.7m here, peak mem usage of 27.5m

    John Barnes, Aug 25, 2006
  5. Peter Lawton

    Buzz Guest

    Buzz, Aug 29, 2006
  6. Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton Guest

    Sorted it out now, if anyone else ever comes across this issue.

    Had to delete the user profile and let the PC build a new one. Must have got
    corrupted somehow.

    Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton, Aug 30, 2006
  7. Peter Lawton