    But I can login from main consiole at this time.

    What's is a problem?

    Michael S. Androsov
    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBTLiBBbmRyb3Nvdg==?=, May 3, 2007

  2. The error message is pretty clear - it can't get the terminal server user
    configuration from the domain controller. I suspect a networking issue, or
    possible a group policy issue, but really this isn't a 64bit question -
    you're probably best asking this over on one of the terminal server related
    newsgroups. Perhaps microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services would be a
    good place to start.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    "Michael S. Androsov" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 3, 2007

  3. OK.
    Interestingly. Rebooting a server solving this problem.

    Michale S. Androsov

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBTLiBBbmRyb3Nvdg==?=, May 4, 2007
  4. Yes, that wouldn't surprise me.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    "Michael S. Androsov" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 4, 2007
  5. Tcpip 4191

    One more message in the Event Log. May be this is same prioblem?
    Source: Tcpip
    ID: 4191
    IP could not open the registry key for adapter
    TCPIP\Parameters\Adapters\NDISWANIP. Interfaces on this adapter will not be
    initialized.

    Michael S. Androsov
    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBTLiBBbmRyb3Nvdg==?=, May 4, 2007