    Zeddi Guest

    In XP what is the equivalent of winipcfg?

    Thanks.
    Zeddi, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Zeddi, <>, the globular, butt-ugly heathen, and
    lady-in-waiting, snickered:

    > In XP what is the equivalent of winipcfg?
    >
    > Thanks.

    It's back to the command line.
    ipconfig
    The help will give you all the options you're likely to need.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Apr 10, 2005

  3. Start>Run>type "cmd" without the quotes. Then "ipconfig /?", without
    the quotes, to give you all of the commands and switches.

    Zeddi <> chiseled in stone, the following words

    @}-}-------Rosee, Apr 10, 2005
  4. Zeddi

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 10, 2005
  5. Zeddi

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Zeddi" <> wrote in message

    > In XP what is the equivalent of winipcfg?

    As other posters have mentioned you can use the command line tool IPCONFIG
    but if you want something that works in the GUI then you could download
    this...

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/tools/existing/wntipcfg-o.asp

    I know it's for Win2000Pro but it works in WinXP too. Once installed you
    just run WNTIPCFG in the same way you used to use WINIPCFG under Win9x.
    Dave Lear, Apr 10, 2005
  6. Zeddi

    ToyalP2 Guest

    ToyalP2, Apr 11, 2005