    Diehard Guest

    you know in 3d mark 03 the first demo benchmark is wings of fury? it looks
    cool. Well where is this game online ? I wanna check it out for windows.

    Diehard, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Diehard

    HF Guest

    Look for it.
    "Diehard" <> wrote in message
    news:0AuNb.9031$...
    > you know in 3d mark 03 the first demo benchmark is wings of fury? it looks
    > cool. Well where is this game online ? I wanna check it out for windows.

    ---

    HF, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Diehard

    Mark Guest

    uh... don't they just create these "games" for their benchmark?

    Mark, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Diehard

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Mark" <> wrote in news:utyNb.19805$1K1.155708
    @news20.bellglobal.com:

    > uh... don't they just create these "games" for their benchmark?

    Yup. There aren't any "real" games there

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Jan 15, 2004
  5. Diehard

    Tony Guest

    I did a search on google for "wings of Fury" and found some WWII
    games. Real Games. :)

    »Tony

    Tony, Jan 16, 2004