    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 7, 2010

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    Fred Hall Guest

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:11:58 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <>
    wrote:

    >Recent studies indicate that wingnuts are paranoid:
    >
    >Psychology Today has published one mental health professional's diagnosis of
    >the pathology of the Tea Bagger. Dr. Michael Bader provides an astute
    >examination of a serious emotional malformation, complete with clinical
    >examples and prognosis. Bader's conclusion is that the victims of this brewing
    >epidemic of acute paranoia warrant our sympathy and understanding.
    >
    >http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=1581
    >
    >I say we bitch slap the teabagging pussies back to reality :)
    >Nothing like a little tough love to snap them to attention.
    >
    >Word.

    "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." --Thomas Jefferson: his
    motto.

    Fred Hall, Mar 7, 2010

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:11:58 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Recent studies indicate that wingnuts are paranoid:
    >
    > Psychology Today has published one mental health professional's
    > diagnosis of the pathology of the Tea Bagger. Dr. Michael Bader provides
    > an astute examination of a serious emotional malformation, complete with
    > clinical examples and prognosis. Bader's conclusion is that the victims
    > of this brewing epidemic of acute paranoia warrant our sympathy and
    > understanding.
    >
    > http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=1581
    >
    > I say we bitch slap the teabagging pussies back to reality :) Nothing
    > like a little tough love to snap them to attention.
    >
    > Word.

    The tougher the better.

    --
    "I can tell you how to become a millionaire in as much time as it takes
    a woman to have a baby. One catch: the nine-month plan ends in a funeral."

    Aardvark, Mar 8, 2010
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    SeaNymph Guest

    I never cease to be amazed at the hate and intolerance exhibited by so many
    liberals.

    SeaNymph, Mar 8, 2010
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    Jimz1935 Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:11:58 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Recent studies indicate that wingnuts are paranoid:
    >>
    >> Psychology Today has published one mental health professional's
    >> diagnosis of the pathology of the Tea Bagger. Dr. Michael Bader provides
    >> an astute examination of a serious emotional malformation, complete with
    >> clinical examples and prognosis. Bader's conclusion is that the victims
    >> of this brewing epidemic of acute paranoia warrant our sympathy and
    >> understanding.
    >>
    >> http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=1581
    >>
    >> I say we bitch slap the teabagging pussies back to reality :) Nothing
    >> like a little tough love to snap them to attention.
    >>
    >> Word.

    > The tougher the better.

    Bader is a San Francisco elitist with a strong "progressive" ideological
    background.
    In his bio, it is written: "In addition to his clinical work and writing,
    Bader was
    also a founder of the Institute for Change, a progressive think-tank focused
    on
    leadership development and currently associated with the Service Employees
    International Union."

    Basically his writings center on sex and sexual relations, with some
    attempts to display
    his one-sided perceptions of "right-wing mobs." He explains his attitude in
    the following way: "These tea-party folks seem to most liberals-well, to
    most of us
    who live in the "reality community," or, as I like to call it,
    "reality"-like crazy fuckers."

    Those who finds him credible are nothing more than left-wing ideologues
    who are stuck in reverse when it comes to understanding other people's
    points of view.

    What struck me funny was the last line of his article: "It is also obvious
    that left wing
    conspiracy theorists share much of the same pathology as those on the right
    wing of the spectrum."
    What makes it funny is that he doesn't recognize himself in that very
    picture!

    Interestingly, he defends Tiger Woods by lambasting those who have
    criticized the
    golfer's admitted behavior. I have to presume it's because, as one who
    writes consistently
    about sexual topics, he has a certain kind of "empathy" for pathetic
    undisciplined sexual
    deviants that keeps his practice busy.

    Jimz1935, Mar 8, 2010
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 22:36:48 -0500, SeaNymph wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:11:58 -0700, §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Recent studies indicate that wingnuts are paranoid:
    >>>
    >>> Psychology Today has published one mental health professional's
    >>> diagnosis of the pathology of the Tea Bagger. Dr. Michael Bader
    >>> provides an astute examination of a serious emotional malformation,
    >>> complete with clinical examples and prognosis. Bader's conclusion is
    >>> that the victims of this brewing epidemic of acute paranoia warrant
    >>> our sympathy and understanding.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=1581
    >>>
    >>> I say we bitch slap the teabagging pussies back to reality :) Nothing
    >>> like a little tough love to snap them to attention.
    >>>
    >>> Word.

    >> The tougher the better.
    >>

    > I never cease to be amazed at the hate and intolerance exhibited by so
    > many liberals.

    Please point out anywhere in the article where hate or intolerance are
    manifest.

    Thanks in advance.

    Aardvark, Mar 8, 2010
  7. §ñühw¤£f

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "Bullwinkle" <> wrote in message
    > Neither of you two got the balls to do anything.
    >
    > A punk and a drunk.
    >

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    Nothing that a well run eugenics program would not fix.

    Ferd.Berfle, Mar 8, 2010
  8. §ñühw¤£f

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    If they had spayed that Bader bitch before she squirted out Michael, just
    think of the bandwidth that would have been available for worthwhile
    activities.

    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gl...today-blogger-demonizes-tea-partiers-paranoid

    Ferd.Berfle, Mar 8, 2010
  9. §ñühw¤£f

    SeaNymph Guest

    I wasn't speaking about the article, but about those who commented on it.
    But the article is rife with intolerance, and his contentious use of the
    term "paranoia", clearly indicates his disdain of people who are
    idiologically removed from his left wing nonsense. His insistance on
    blaming Fox News clearly identifies him as a far left liberal and indicates
    that he, like so many others, cannot separate talk shows from news. It's
    clear he harbors many left wing ideas such as big government and the notion
    that reconciliation is a good thing. Then he makes the obvious mistake by
    lambasting Glenn Beck, who is a talk show host, not a news man.

    And for your further edification, here's why the whole idea of
    reconciliation, regardless of which party invokes it, is a bad idea. The
    idea of having elected officials represent the citizens of this country is a
    good one. However, reconciliation is a procedure used to pass legislation
    that is opposed, not only by taxpayers, but some of the controlling party as
    well. It supersedes the need for realistic discussion and debate, and
    allows a simple majority to pass contentious legislation, regardless of what
    constituents want. IOW, the use of such a parlimentary procedure indicates
    that those utilizing it have no concern for the wishes of their
    constituents, or their political party, as a whole. Instead, they have
    decided that they know better, and that they know standard procedure,
    involving debating and voting, will not pass a piece of crap. Those
    involved have set aside their sworn duty to represent those that elected
    them and taxpayers do not have the representation they're paying for.

    SeaNymph, Mar 8, 2010
  10. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 07:31:03 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:11:58 -0700, §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Recent studies indicate that wingnuts are paranoid:
    >>>
    >>> Psychology Today has published one mental health professional's
    >>> diagnosis of the pathology of the Tea Bagger. Dr. Michael Bader
    >>> provides an astute examination of a serious emotional malformation,
    >>> complete with clinical examples and prognosis. Bader's conclusion is
    >>> that the victims of this brewing epidemic of acute paranoia warrant
    >>> our sympathy and understanding.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=1581
    >>>
    >>> I say we bitch slap the teabagging pussies back to reality :) Nothing
    >>> like a little tough love to snap them to attention.
    >>>
    >>> Word.

    >> The tougher the better.

    > Bader is a San Francisco elitist with a strong "progressive" ideological
    > background.

    Excellent. This gets better and better.

    > In his bio, it is written: "In addition to his clinical work and
    > writing, Bader was
    > also a founder of the Institute for Change, a progressive think-tank
    > focused on
    > leadership development and currently associated with the Service
    > Employees International Union."

    And I'm expected to take your word for this? Perhaps if you had provided a
    link it might help.

    > Basically his writings center on sex and sexual relations,

    Not that it matters.

    > with some
    > attempts to display
    > his one-sided perceptions of "right-wing mobs."

    I've seen videos of the fuckers and it's my considered opinion (and I
    would expect, that of any sane person) that they demonstrate a distinct
    paucity of sanity. More so than the normal psychology of the mob would
    normally suggest.

    > He explains his
    > attitude in the following way: "These tea-party folks seem to most
    > liberals-well, to most of us
    > who live in the "reality community," or, as I like to call it,
    > "reality"-like crazy fuckers."

    Yup. 'Crazy fuckers' just about covers it.

    > Those who finds him credible are nothing more than left-wing ideologues
    > who are stuck in reverse when it comes to understanding other people's
    > points of view.

    I'm just looking for some explanation of the psychology of the crazy
    fuckers. All input helps.

    > What struck me funny was the last line of his article: "It is also
    > obvious that left wing
    > conspiracy theorists share much of the same pathology as those on the
    > right wing of the spectrum."

    Of course, a crazy fucker is a crazy fucker whatever his political bent.

    > What makes it funny is that he doesn't recognize himself in that very
    > picture!

    He doesn't seem like a crazy fucker to me. Just a guy searching for
    answers.

    > Interestingly, he defends Tiger Woods by lambasting those who have
    > criticized the
    > golfer's admitted behavior.

    Cite please. I'd like to see how your definition of 'lambasted' matches up
    with mine.

    > I have to presume it's because, as one who
    > writes consistently
    > about sexual topics, he has a certain kind of "empathy" for pathetic
    > undisciplined sexual
    > deviants that keeps his practice busy.

    Well, duh!

    Aardvark, Mar 8, 2010
  11. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 09:26:54 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

    >>> I say we bitch slap the teabagging pussies back to reality Nothing
    >>> like a little tough love to snap them to attention.
    >>>
    >>> Word.

    >> The tougher the better.
    >>

    > I just read that Alan Greyson -D some southern state...perhaps
    > floriDUH...polled well among REPUBLICANS!

    WTF????? If my local MP (a Labour man) were to be appreciated by Tories,
    he'd be out the fucking door come the general election this year.

    > Why? Because hes a no-
    > nonsense kinda guy who's willing to kick ass.

    It would seem not.

    > The average dem congress
    > person is a spineless pussy.

    It would seem so.

    > And they disgust me.

    It would seem appropriate.

    > Time to grow a fucking
    > spine and kick some ass.

    It would seem to be about time.

    > Word.

    Word.

    Aardvark, Mar 8, 2010
  12. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 09:22:27 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

    >> "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." --Thomas Jefferson: his
    >> motto.
    >>

    > "He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy
    > from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a
    > precedent that will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine

    Fifteen-love to Mr. Snuhwolf.

    Aardvark, Mar 8, 2010
  13. §ñühw¤£f

    SeaNymph Guest

    Just goes to show how screwed up liberals are. They appear to be incapable
    of actual debate or discussion, and seem to be terrified of anyone who can
    voice opposition to the big government tax and spend crowd. They cannot
    support their own administration, so they are reduced to such blatherings.

    "Ferd.Berfle" <> wrote in message
    > If they had spayed that Bader bitch before she squirted out Michael, just
    > think of the bandwidth that would have been available for worthwhile
    > activities.
    >
    > http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gl...today-blogger-demonizes-tea-partiers-paranoid
    >

    > "SeaNymph" <> wrote in message
    >>I never cease to be amazed at the hate and intolerance exhibited by so
    >>many liberals.
    >>
    >> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> The tougher the better.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> "I can tell you how to become a millionaire in as much time as it takes
    >>> a woman to have a baby. One catch: the nine-month plan ends in a
    >>> funeral."
    >>> Ice-T

    SeaNymph, Mar 8, 2010
  14. §ñühw¤£f

    SeaNymph Guest

    More idiotic liberal rantings. Seeing a video somehow gives you insight?
    How pathetic.

    SeaNymph, Mar 8, 2010
  15. §ñühw¤£f

    SeaNymph Guest

    <sigh>
    I believe this tripe written by this liberal loonie to be nonsense. That is
    my opinion. Deal with it.

    And yet another loonie who can't separate news from talk. What is it about
    you and your ilk that cannot fathom that simple distinction? Fox News
    Channel supplies both news and talk shows.

    Discussion of priority in the Oklahoma legislature have little impact on me.
    Ask Jenn if she cares. As for me, I believe it's way too easy for people to
    get married and even easier to get divorced. Many use divorce like some use
    abortion as birth control. People just stick their heads in the sand
    instead of actually dealing with issues.

    Check and see how many people watch what "news". Also, check and see
    listeners listed for various talk shows, whether on radio or tv. Rachel
    Maddow doesn't seem to be doing too well.

    Um...would you have any idea of what I did or did not do when the
    republicans were in power? Why no, you wouldn't. Besides, read what I
    wrote you left wing lunatic.

    SeaNymph, Mar 8, 2010
  16. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 12:18:29 -0500, SeaNymph wrote:

    > More idiotic liberal rantings.

    How many times do I have to say that I'm not a liberal, I'm a Socialist?

    > Seeing a video somehow gives you
    > insight?

    No. Where do you get that idea?

    > --
    >
    > How pathetic.

    Nice sig.

    Aardvark, Mar 8, 2010
  17. §ñühw¤£f

    SeaNymph Guest

    Were you born a jackass or did you evolve into one?

    SeaNymph, Mar 8, 2010
  18. §ñühw¤£f

    SeaNymph Guest

    Liberal - socialist, not a lot of difference from what I see.

    SeaNymph, Mar 8, 2010
  19. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 15:09:20 -0500, SeaNymph wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 12:18:29 -0500, SeaNymph wrote:
    >>
    >>> More idiotic liberal rantings.

    >> How many times do I have to say that I'm not a liberal, I'm a
    >> Socialist?
    >>

    > Liberal - socialist, not a lot of difference from what I see.

    Proof from your own keyboard that you're an unashamed political
    illiterate. It's nice to see someone so aware of their own limitations.

    >>> Seeing a video somehow gives you
    >>> insight?

    >> No. Where do you get that idea?

    I noticed you avoided answering my question. Did you think that I wouldn't
    notice?

    Aardvark, Mar 8, 2010
  20. §ñühw¤£f

    SeaNymph Guest

    Since I have no idea what you're talking about, and really don't care, there
    is no need for me to attempt to make sense of your idiotic rantings.

    SeaNymph, Mar 8, 2010