    Damn. I was planning on just renting it, but after watching the dvd,
    i think i have to buy it now.

    btw, the film would make a great Imax movie.

    Evil, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Evil

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <>, Evil
    <> wrote:

    > I watched WINGED MIGRATION and thought it was a beautiful and
    > impressive film/documentary/whatever.
    >
    > Last nite, i watched the Making of documentary on dvd and was just
    > blown away. Some of that was just hte coolest thing i have ever seen.
    > Just seeing those ultralites flying among the geese trying to keep
    > 'em all in the shot jsut made me giddy.
    >
    > i especially liked the statement, "Not fiction, but not a
    > documentary."
    >
    > i had wondered how the filmmakers had managed to get such amazing
    > shots in the film. the Making of answered all that.
    >
    > Damn. I was planning on just renting it, but after watching the dvd,
    > i think i have to buy it now.

    I agree. The extras of this film actually make it an even better movie.
    Once you see the process used to capture these migrating birds, it's
    hard to not have an even greater appreciation for the film.

    We have a full review of this DVD on our site. It's a definite DVD to
    purchase, not rent, IMHO.

    --
    Mike McGee

    Mike McGee, Nov 21, 2003