    Drew Boillot Guest

    Anyone have drivers/software for this TV Capture card?

    Leadtek WinFast TV2000 Deluxe

    Drew Boillot, Jul 13, 2005

  2. Drew Boillot

    Keith Guest

    Nope, Leadtek *promised* Beta drivers way back in january...and still
    NOTHING...e-mails to them about it are ignored. I for one will not be buying
    another product from them....

    -Keith Schaefer

    Keith, Jul 13, 2005

  3. Drew Boillot

    Drew Boillot Guest

    Well that sucks... Oh well.. I never used it much more then for playing my
    PS2 through my PC...
    say.. anyone know any good PS2 Emuls?? LOL (BTW I'M Kidding... )

    ANdrew

    Drew Boillot, Jul 13, 2005