    maze of questions they use to avoid servicing their product and asked
    for help. It's been over a week and nothing. Clearly they are ripping
    me off.

    flamestar, Sep 23, 2007

  2. "flamestar" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I bought windvd and they sent a serial number and the number is wrong
    > says their site when I try to register. I have made it through their
    > maze of questions they use to avoid servicing their product and asked
    > for help. It's been over a week and nothing. Clearly they are ripping
    > me off.

    Did you copy and paste the serial number or try to type it? Also make sure
    not to include any leading or trailing spaces. You might want to clear your
    cache and cookies before trying again.

    Do they have phone or chat support, or did you just try email? Sometimes one
    works better than others.

    I don't know anything about Corel or their products, but those are
    possibilities...

    papaknowsbest4u, Sep 24, 2007

  3. flamestar

    flamestar Guest

    On Sep 24, 3:01 pm, "papaknowsbest4u" <papakn...@best.4u> wrote:
    > "flamestar" <> wrote in message

    > >I bought windvd and they sent a serial number and the number is wrong
    > > says their site when I try to register. I have made it through their
    > > maze of questions they use to avoid servicing their product and asked
    > > for help. It's been over a week and nothing. Clearly they are ripping
    > > me off.

    > Did you copy and paste the serial number or try to type it? Also make sure
    > not to include any leading or trailing spaces. You might want to clear your
    > cache and cookies before trying again.
    >
    > Do they have phone or chat support, or did you just try email? Sometimes one
    > works better than others.
    >
    > I don't know anything about Corel or their products, but those are
    > possibilities...

    I got it running and part of the problem was mine. They sent me the
    wrong number so not knowing what to do I uninstalled and downloaded
    the wrong product once I downloaded the right product it worked. They
    have a poor communicating system and you can only get phone help
    during business hours when I'm at work.

    flamestar, Sep 26, 2007