WinDVD reversed colour playback in WinXP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Lucas_Sile=F1ski-Cahill?=, May 27, 2004.

  1. Hi guys

    Sorry to bother, but recently I installed the WinDVD prog that came
    bundled with my Fujitsu-Siemens laptop (WinDVD 2000 Ver 3.2) on the
    machine. Have been trying to play some DVDs but every time I try to
    play one it plays in reversed colour palette - you know, as in 35mm
    photo negatives. I have never come across this before and have tried
    a myriad things to help this, but with no success. This included
    flashing the BIOS with a new version, updating all my display drivers
    and uninstalling and reinstalling WinDVD several times.

    I don't suppose anyone has ever had this problem before and/or knows
    how to fix it?

    Thanks in advance for all and any help!!

    Lucas
    --
    Lucas Silenski-Cahill

    London =)

    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Lucas_Sile=F1ski-Cahill?=, May 27, 2004

  2. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Lucas_Sile=F1ski-Cahill?=

    Ryan 8088 Guest

    You might try making sure you don't have a TV plugged in or if you do it's
    set as your primary display. Otherwise copy protection might be messing it
    up.

    Ryan 8088, May 27, 2004

  3. No, my TV is not plugged in when I try playing the DVD...

    On 27/05/2004 13:23, the keyboard of Ryan 8088 emitted:

    --
    Lucas Silenski-Cahill

    London =)

    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Lucas_Sile=F1ski-Cahill?=, May 27, 2004