    someone then we can agree on where it would
    be posted

    MLH

    Richard Benjamin, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Richard Benjamin

    DC Guest

    Richard Benjamin wrote:
    > does anyone have the upgrade for Windows XP?
    > Intervideo no longer has this on their website and
    > i lost my copy because of a disc crash

    > i Know this isn't a binaries group but if i can find
    > someone then we can agree on where it would
    > be posted

    You'll probably need the crack, too.

    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/crack.html

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com

    DC, Mar 19, 2005

  3. DC wrote:
    > Richard Benjamin wrote:
    >
    >>does anyone have the upgrade for Windows XP?
    >>Intervideo no longer has this on their website and
    >>i lost my copy because of a disc crash

    >>i Know this isn't a binaries group but if i can find
    >>someone then we can agree on where it would
    >>be posted

    > You'll probably need the crack, too.
    >
    > http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/crack.html

    Another bum deal :)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 19, 2005
  4. Richard Benjamin

    DC Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > DC wrote:
    >> Richard Benjamin wrote:

    >>>does anyone have the upgrade for Windows XP?
    >>>Intervideo no longer has this on their website and
    >>>i lost my copy because of a disc crash

    >>>i Know this isn't a binaries group but if i can find
    >>>someone then we can agree on where it would
    >>>be posted

    >> You'll probably need the crack, too.

    >> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/crack.html

    > Another bum deal :)

    He assed for it. }:O)

    DC, Mar 19, 2005
  5. Richard Benjamin

    Plato Guest

    Richard Benjamin wrote:

    > does anyone have the upgrade for Windows XP?

    You can pick one up at your local pc or office supply store, in most
    cases.

    Plato, Mar 19, 2005
  6. On 19 Mar 2005 13:24:03 -0600, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:

    >Richard Benjamin wrote:
    >>
    >> does anyone have the upgrade for Windows XP?

    >You can pick one up at your local pc or office supply store, in most
    >cases.

    for win xp, yes but not for windvd 2000

    Richard Benjamin, Mar 19, 2005