  1. Hi guys. I am preparing for my first few MCSE exams. Actually I am
    preparing Windows XP professional and Windows 2003 server side by side.
    Which exam do you guys think I should give first?

    Ronit Bhattacharya, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Ronit Bhattacharya

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ronit Bhattacharya <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Hi guys. I am preparing for my first few MCSE exams. Actually I am
    > preparing Windows XP professional and Windows 2003 server side by side.
    > Which exam do you guys think I should give first?

    Between Server and Professional, whichever you do first will be the
    hardest. Just pick one and go for it. The second will seem much easier.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Jan 22, 2005

  3. In news:,
    Ronit Bhattacharya <> somehow managed to typed:

    > Hi guys. I am preparing for my first few MCSE exams. Actually I am
    > preparing Windows XP professional and Windows 2003 server side by
    > side. Which exam do you guys think I should give first?

    for NT4 and 2000 I found the server exams easier than the client ones and
    like you I studied for both at the same time. You could sit them back to
    back if you wanted or within a week or so.

    Who Goes There, Jan 22, 2005
  4. They are both fairly on par with each other. But I might recommend after 270
    and 290 you stop doing prep side by side. Especially when you study for the
    Active Directory (294) exam. You should to commit your time to one test at a
    time. I took them in the order of XP(270) then server(290). In either case
    Good Luck on all the exams!

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 22, 2005