Windoze Magizia HyperTurbo OS Zx86/64v2 public beta server.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by VanguardLH, May 1, 2011.

  1. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Guest

    Re: Windoze Magizia HyperTurbo OS Zx86/64v2 public beta server (SPAM)

    Mag wrote:

    > I have the first Windoze Magizia HyperTurbo OS Zx86/64v2 beta server up and
    > running..

    <snipped the BBS advertising crap>

    VanguardLH, May 1, 2011

  2. VanguardLH

    Mag Guest

    I have the first Windoze Magizia HyperTurbo OS Zx86/64v2 beta server up and
    running..
    telnet to to one of the bbs portals on port 20023 ... don't immediately
    login at the prompt, just connect, sit back, and I'll give a guided tour and
    then let you explore a bit..

    then you may explore a bit.. if you wait more than a minute.. login as guest
    or create an account.. mail me or wait in the chat... you will have to make
    an account on the BBS anyhow.

    To login securely,
    you can get a free ssh2 account at http://www.nvita.org/free-shells.aspx
    then at the shell prompt type: telnet 127.0.0.1 20023
    That's the gateway that ssh2 tunnels to my BBS which shells to my OS.

    WMHT OS Zx86/64 is much faster and more secure than windows, linux, unix,
    and mac; and runs all their software.

    BBS Portals (they all goto the HyperTurbo Server but differ in bandwidth
    during the day)
    telnet://magizian.dyndns.org:20023 (USA){usually fastest} reg & secure
    telnet://magizian2.dyndns.org:20023 (Egypt) reg & secure
    telnet://magizian3.dyndns.org:20023 (Singapore) secure only

    or type at command prompt or run:

    telnet magizian.dyndns.org 20023
    telnet magizian2.dyndns.org 20023
    telnet magizian3.dyndns.org 20023