    to C:\

    Thanks
    Jim

    Doc, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Doc

    Lurk Guest

    Create a shortcut on your desktop or start menu and type in the following:

    %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /n,/e,x:\

    Where x is the path you select. In your case you will type
    "%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /n,/e,C:\" for the C:\ drive, where previously it
    would be "%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /n,/e,C:\My Documents\"

    --
    Lurk

    Lurk, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Doc