    Anyone can help me ? or what software freeware should I use.

    Yours sincerely.

    Arnaud Feige
    Arno and Triny, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Arno and Triny

    Geek Guest

    It seems you have something running in the background that kicks in and slow
    you down.
    I don't know what operating system you are running but I assume it's a
    flavor of windows, so open "msconfig" from a run command and disable all un
    necessary programs in the start up menu.

    "Arno and Triny" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > I have an issue and not sure where it is coming from.
    >
    > When using the computer it happen that it freeze sometimes in the mean

    that

    Geek, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Arno and Triny

    Wizard Guest

    That is a classic symptom of not enough memory or slow processor

    Wizard, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Arno and Triny

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Wizard <> wrote in news:4044763D.6AC2A554
    @stinking.ads.com:

    > That is a classic symptom of not enough memory or slow processor

    Or old/wrong device drivers loaded. This is a common symptom on Via based
    boards without the latest Via 4in1 drivers loaded, and is also commonly
    caused on boards with a HighPoint RAID controller that have updated either
    the drivers but not the BIOS or the BIOS and not the drivers.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Mar 2, 2004
  5. And how do I fix all that?

    I am using Xp with 1024memory athlon 2000 never had problem before still run
    the same programs

    Arno and Triny, Mar 2, 2004