    any UK operators offer voip that will work on a smartphone runing
    windowsmobile 5 ?

    paul

    Paul, Jan 12, 2007

  2. Paul

    Ross Beer Guest

    Paul wrote:
    > any UK operators offer voip that will work on a smartphone runing
    > windowsmobile 5 ?
    >
    > paul

    Hi Paul,

    The SJPhone softphone works on windows mobile. You can download this and
    use any SIP voip provider or http://www.VoiceHost.co.uk :)

    SJPhone can be downloaded from http://www.sjlabs.com/sjp.html

    I hope this helps.

    Ross

    -----------------------
    Ross Beer
    VoiceHost Support
    www.voicehost.co.uk

    Ross Beer, Jan 12, 2007

  3. Paul

    Guest

    On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:31:44 +0000, Ross Beer
    <> wrote:

    >SJPhone can be downloaded from http://www.sjlabs.com/sjp.html

    Although it works well enough, I find that it keeps the CPU of my WM5
    PDA very busy (even when not in a call), which makes it hot and runs
    the battery down.

    It's a pity, because it makes it pretty near unusable.

    Is there any other WM5-compatible softphone available?

    , Jan 14, 2007