    everytime she opens the thing, she has to click on "Connect". There must be
    a way to get it to look for our home wireless first. I mean, my Windows
    Vista laptop can figure it out. I thought Windows 7 was SO MUCH BETTER!
    Phil Rhodes, Feb 22, 2010

  2. Phil Rhodes

    Daddy Guest

    Are you challenging us to guess your network hardware and software
    configuration?

    This may help:

    Setting Up a Home Network
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Setting-up-a-home-network

    A web search can yield substantial, helpful information. Just type this into
    the search box of your favorite search engine: how to setup a home network
    in windows 7

    Daddy

    Daddy, Feb 22, 2010

  3. Hi
    Connect one time and add the connection to the Wireless Manager.
    http://www.ezlan.net/vista/wireless_manager.jpg
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Feb 22, 2010
  4. Phil Rhodes

    Phil Rhodes Guest

    Thanks, Jack, I figured it was something simple that I'd missed. That
    'wireless manager' isn't part of Vista (as far as I know).

    Phil Rhodes, Feb 22, 2010