Windows7 Favourites Error

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by paris, Aug 3, 2010.

  1. paris

    paris Guest

    Greetings ...

    I am Running win7 ...

    I opened favourites - and clicked on organise - and clicked on create
    new folder -
    and I created the folder "marketing" --- apprx. 30 min. later - I went
    back to
    favourites - and attempted to create a new folder - but this time when
    I clicked
    on create new folder - I got this message: error 55 unspecified
    error ... and it
    would not allow me to create new folder - I tried restarting my
    browser/comp -
    but nothing helps. WTF is error 55 unspecified error?

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    Paris

    paris, Aug 3, 2010

  2. paris <> pinched out a steaming pile of<ae9c3656-

    http://www.hiteksoftware.com/mize/Knowledge/articles/049.htm

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms681382(v=VS.85).aspx

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 3, 2010

  3. paris

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 21:45:31 -0700, paris wrote:

    > Greetings ...
    >
    > I am Running win7 ...
    >
    > I opened favourites - and clicked on organise - and clicked on create
    > new folder -
    > and I created the folder "marketing" --- apprx. 30 min. later - I went
    > back to
    > favourites - and attempted to create a new folder - but this time when I
    > clicked
    > on create new folder - I got this message: error 55 unspecified error
    > ... and it
    > would not allow me to create new folder - I tried restarting my
    > browser/comp -
    > but nothing helps. WTF is error 55 unspecified error?
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Paris

    <http://tinyurl.com/3y6gep9>

    HTH

    --
    "Time is a predator that stalks us all our lives." - Jean-Luc Picard,
    Captain of The Starship Enterprise.

    Aardvark, Aug 3, 2010