Windows2000 and Thumbnails

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Taishi, Jun 26, 2004.

  1. Taishi

    Taishi Guest

    "Steve Parry [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Taishi <> fumbled, fiddled and fingered:
    > > I visited the links and I made changes accordingly. The problem still
    > > exist.
    > >
    > > Regedited the HKEY???
    > > Rebooted the server
    > >
    > > I do not see the view as web page option on the properties of the
    > > folder. My View options only have a "THUMBNAIL" do not have a
    > > "THUMBNAIL VIEW".
    > >
    > > Any more ideas??
    > >
    > > I really appreciate the information.
    > >
    > > T.
    > >

    > Merge the attached .reg file into your registry this will restore the
    > thumbnail views
    >

    > --
    > Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP
    >
    > http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

    Before I do this I'm giving some more details. It appears to be only movie
    files(avi's, mpegs..etc). It works find on my XP box. May be I never had
    on my 2000 box.

    Is it possible to show a Thumbnail pic of a movie file in 2000?
    Taishi, Jun 26, 2004