Windows

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by The Flavored Coffee Guy, Mar 12, 2010.

  1. You guys advertize how you like suggestions for your operating system.

    If you need to, make sure the Data and programs are always handled as DATA
    before they are run. Basically, that means just keep all of the code moving
    from memory to disk, disk to memory, or any other port to any form of media
    away from the registers you use for program execution. Viruses like to hide
    in text and data. But, if you are certain that nothing being handled as
    data at the moment is always kept away from the registers commonly used to
    execute or leave behind data from a driver, such as EAX, EBX, ECX, and EDX
    which are commonly used for executable information, and use other registers
    for DATA where no tags will be left behind as a result of data handling in
    memory or media. As long as you can't trick the OS into thinking that a
    program has executed, or slip in some commands that OS will listen to, the
    CPU will never jump to any other instructions.

    If Data always went through EDX, then tags would be left and solutions
    in the other three registers EAX, EBX and ECX. EDX would be DATA/Memory and
    Media Port excusive. Just like a general register is usually leaving tags
    from the mouse driver. If I remember right the convention is EAX for data
    left by the mouse and pointer driver. Just one register would be data
    handling via the Assembly Language Code routines. That way you can't drop
    in a execution command. Even though you would need to re-write allot of
    program language or recompile as a result.

    When a program is executed, it would be from memory. It doesn't prevent
    viruses.

    Microsoft should include in Licensing their software that a user by
    using the software agrees not to write virus, malicious code, adware, or
    spyware. That way, the higher courts can say to the authors that use
    Microsoft's compilers, that they have no legal right to any copyrights of
    their software having used one of Microsoft's compilers. Then porting that
    stuff or owning copyrights to adware or spyware cannot slow down anyone
    trying to get rid of it using proper legal channels if the author used one
    of Microsoft's Compilers. In essence, you never had a license from
    Microsoft to write viruses, spyware or adware.

    The Flavored Coffee Guy, Mar 12, 2010

  2. You are barking up the wrong tree!

    This is a user forum for 64-bit Windows operating systems.

    It is not one of Microsoft's developers groups.

    Or, you could be a Troll!

    Bobby Johnson, Mar 12, 2010